Tuesday 25 October 2011

An idea for Starbucks!

I believe in making people do stuff by motivating them in the right way. And people would do stuff if it were fun to do, and watch.

I am at Starbucks at Utown, NUS, and I saw the cups and plates piling up. I don't exactly have some sort of need to have everything in order, but I didn't like how that went. And even when people returned their plates and cups to the help-to-clean-up-after-yourself rack, they weren't in any decent order.

So...how about a "machine" (purely mechanical, probably make use of gravity) of sorts to sort out the stuff, stack them in order, and empty them of unwanted fluids/waste? I'm totally thinking science centre now, where kids get real fascinated with things that display some ingenuity in its design, and which can make things/objects fly/fall/land/travel in amazing ways.

No comments: